I need a job Portal website where below feature will be there.
Employer job posting, download
Jobseeker resume upload, profile creation, apply
Admin can track each and every thing
And some point more
1. Marquee on top of page and give setting to enable and disable
2. if Admin will disable the employer then He will not able to do any action after login, there is a disable reason will populate on screen, same thing happen on job seeker also.
3. Give option to disable job posted by any employer/date wise/skill wise in bulk.
4. Simple Promotional email template for Job seeker/Employer with free text editor/Use class file
5. Email Promotional page to send email on the basis of skill and location/Use class file
a. First it will check from job alert if there is no records then we will check skill and location from profiles
b. User can create multiple job alert
6. Unsubscribe option from email notification, by default all Job seeker and employer will be subscriber after registration
7. Employer can send email to candidate from portal and email will sent for same with Apply and Reply Buttons
8. Job seeker can reply and apply job from portal (there is link also in email) as well as email sent only notification information, profile will not sent
9. There is a plan which will be create by admin, that would be come in package section, there is an option to make this free or paid, If Job seeker/Employer will pay, plan will auto change.
10. Admin can see all view/apply/reply which is done by job seeker and employer
11. Admin can post job on the behalf of any employer
12. On main page search section, please use auto complete text box with multiple help like as [url removed, login to view]
My Fixed budget is 7000 INR
If you have ready made portal, that would be acceptable with changes.
14 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹18733 para este trabalho
yes we can do that Relevant Skills and Experience we are microsoft tier one partners our capability and capacity as no issue with this system Proposed Milestones ₹7777 INR - evaluation and suggestions