Calendar System Functional requirements
Development and design of a calendar module. The design can be any technology but must be web based and must be able to interface with a data resource application. Interfacing must be supported via standard common practice i.e. XML, JSON, APIs
The calendar app must be able to support all basic calendar functionality. Some of the key requirements include
• Ability to present data in calendar-based format
• Ability to convert data supplied into appointments and also manage resources.
• Color schemes to indicate different statuses.
• Synchronization with multiple calendar. This is a key requirement where we need to represent calendar information from different levels of accessibility. i.e. master calendar shows all information from various organizations. The individual organization will only see information from their own.
• Alert managements and notifications – This must be sent to the data resource application where the application is responsible for sending out the alerts and notification in different forms email/ instant messaging / sms.
Apart from the core requirements, one of the key functionalities is interfacing with a data resource application. The resource application supplies information as activities in the following structure (NB. Sample data)
An example of an activity detail is as follows:
ID: 1 ‘Unique identifier to the activity
Description: Take child to school
Start Time: 7:30 am
End Time: 8:00 am
Participants: Mother, Teacher, Nanny
Dependent Activity: Child ate breakfast
Resources: Car, Childs Bag
The above Activity has some key points to take note of:
• Start time and end time determines duration of activity. A global setting can be implemented which determines when and how alerts can be sent.
• Responsibility – the person responsible for that activity. That is the person that must action it and mark it as complete.
• Participants – person that needs to be informed / kept in the loop of the activity
• Dependent – very critical, In simple terms from above we are saying do not take the child to school if Child has not eaten breakfast.
• Resources – this are items that can be used along with the activity.
20 freelancers estão ofertando em média $532 para esse trabalho
Hi. I am a C/C++/C# expert for 10 years. I have developed many apps by using Visual Studio. I 'm familiar with Visual Studio. So I think there is no problems. Thank you
Hi, I have 6+ years of experience and mainly worked on ASP.NET MVC and SQL and Angularjs and I can take up this project. Looking forward to have a chat with you. Please do message me. Thanks in advance.