1. build CoBrowse project very similar [login to view URL]
2. ability to share any modern website url link (public or secured) with any number of participants with full co-browse capabilities including full PROXING of original Web Pages and way to switch CONTROL and ANNOTATE freely, while supporting all recording/playback of DOM events, exceptions and triggers for both Master/Slave sessions.
3. our tech stack: client - React/MobX, server - C#/ASP.NET. we use WebSync for transport ([login to view URL])
and might be using/extending open-source SyncIt for DOM manipulation. ([login to view URL]) or building from scratch if wanted.
4. coder must TALK ENGLISH VERY GOOD (NOT JUST CHAT) BUT FREELY COMMUNICATE WITH VERBAL ENGLISH, if you can not express yourself with technical discussion in SPOKEN English, please don't bid...
5. this project will be new feature inside existing enhanced Remote Digital Collaboration platform, which will be shown to the coder to understand context and next-step integration into.
6. companies please don't bid, we WORK JUST WITH single CODERS not TEAM!!! companies will be ignored.
7. please don't copy/paste "robotic" responses, please try to explain why you are skilled with Proxy, and DOM manipulation, real-time socketing and finally with great UI skills like this project dictate clearly.