Coding Challenge Overview
The coding challenge is to implement the client portion of a custom TCP\IP binary protocol. The server is already implemented and publicly hosted. A framework user interface has already been created and you can use this as a starting point for implementation. As part of evaluating your submission we need to know how much time it took. Included in the framework user interface application is an Excel spreadsheet for recording your start time and end time. The spreadsheet allows for multiple entries.
A server that responds as specified is hosted at hostname "[login to view URL]" and port 4544.
A server that generates random protocol errors and network timeouts is hosted at hostname "[login to view URL]" and port 4545
Coding Challenge Next Steps
1. Watch the demonstration video to understand the functionality of a fully implemented client application (watch here)
2. Download the framework user interface project and the excel hours log journal (download from here)
4. Implement the interface in the framework application and implement the protocol as outlined below.
5. Test your protocol implementation against the correctly functioning server. (hostname "[login to view URL]" and port 4544) (Don't forget to record your start and end times in the spreadsheet)
6. Test your protocol implementation against a server that generates random errors. Focus on your error handling. This shows us you really understand how to write code. (hostname "[login to view URL]" and port 4545)
Hi. I've seen you project and I'm interested. I can deliver that within 8 hours. I'd like to see the demonstration video of the working client app. Feel free to contact me.
11 freelancers estão ofertando em média $204 nesse trabalho
Hello, I have briefly read the description on Custom TCP/IP Protocol development, and I can deliver as per the requirements however I need us to discuss for more clarity on the details, deadline and budget as well.