We have a .NET project currently that is part of an ETL pipeline. The program extracts data from various sources and sends it to AWS. This is a pretty simple project, source code will be provided once the project is accepted.
The scope of the project
1. Convert project to .NET Core (highly desired)
2. Currently, the project uses a standalone [login to view URL] [login to view URL] , Change this to use AWS SDK
3. The project currently has no way to modify certain configuration files in the cloud or its own configuration file, need methods to do so, will explain once the project is accepted.
4. You will not be able to test this project since it has to be tested on client sites, builds will have to be created and I will have to test it and provide feedback which can be done in about 24 hours.
5. Provide documentation
6. The project will be able to be compiled and tested in Visual Studio Code (if .NET core conversion is done)
7. The project will be created in a git environment