Create an ASP.Net web forms project to facilitate the data entry of new car information.
* SQL Server database with a single table (we will supply the schema)
* ASP.Net Website, coded using C# with the following pages:
- Intro/summary page with some basic database stats (e.g. number of cars in system, number added in the past N days, number edited in the past N days) and controls for car search and an add-new-car button
- List of cars with search and filter feature, car model thumbnail photos, and pagination controls.
- Data entry page to add and update car model data, and upload car model photos to an AWS S3 bucket.
* Database to be implemented in SQL Server 2014
* Website to be implemented in ASP.Net using the C# Language (VS2015 or VS2017 solutions acceptable)
* (Revised 25 Jan 2019) To be implemented using the Fily Admin HTML Bootstrap theme (we will license and supply this to the winning bidder): [login to view URL]
* Most form fields will need to feature auto-complete to speed up data entry and reduce typos. These will need to be based on a SQL select-distinct type queries - so it will require either an AJAX call/handler, or an efficient way to cache these lists and include them in the page source.
* Client-side and server-side validation is a must. We will indicate mandatory columns, and the data types/ranges that need to be validated.
* A console or windows forms app that is able to import bulk rows of car data from a CSV file - along with usage documentation and an example CSV file.
* All code to be implemented using standard Microsoft naming, layout and commenting conventions, and global variables to be implemented in [login to view URL] (e.g. DB connection strings, AWS S3 credentials, list paging sizes etc).
* Detailed Debug, Info and Error logging to be implemented using NLog.
* SQL Server database
* ASP.Net data entry website
* Console/Desktop app for bulk data import from CSV.
* You will be required to deploy the completed solution to a Windows Server staging environment that we supply, where you will then demonstrate that it implements all requirements. You will also need to provide us with detailed guidance on how to deploy the solution into production (which we will do).
* No user authentication required (the site will be hosted on our intranet only)
* We will supply a product logo and guidance on colour scheme/palette. It needs to look professional and have a clean and clear interface, but it's not a public facing site, so we are not placing a heavy focus on design.
* We will supply details on the database schema, the form fields that need to be supported, and the form field validators required.
* It will be a large table and a large form! There will be approximately 80 DB columns, and 75 form fields (give or take).
We have decided to base the website on a commercial HTML admin theme from [login to view URL], which we will supply to the winning bidder - a preview of the theme is available here: [login to view URL]
In light of this late change to the spec, we have extended our selection process to 03:00 GMT on 29th of January 2019 - so make sure you get your bids in / ask your questions soon.
92 freelancers estão ofertando em média $655 para esse trabalho
I have built multiple projects based on .net and later using .net core sql server , entity framework , entityframework core , jquery , angular 5 and 6 also built real time apps based on google products
Hi, I'm a web developer with 15 years of experience in .Net and SQL Server programming. I'll be able to complete the project as per your requirements. Looking forward to hear from you.
Hi there, sir i read your initial requirements and i have some question regarding to your asp.net project. please send me message so that we could discuss it further.