Can some one write me C# project for a WCF Service implementing like three different functions:
1) one function that runs async fires at random an event (trigger)
2) one function that listens for actions (input object) and send back a result (another object) to the client
3) one function that runs async and fires random an action, returning an object to subscribers
Then in a separate project a client (with form), that subscribes to the above function(s)
with buttons (on/of) and parameters to send (input boxes)
1) subscribe to the event-trigger (on/off)
2) sending a message (object) to the second function & receiving feedback (object)
3) subscribe to the service & receiving an object
- IT has to work with Service Contracts and service has to be registered for automatic run.
- So what is send and received is not important, its all about having some clear working code from which i can start building my own functions.
- What is important its to have two projects with all code and nicely coded so i can extend it
- Unit tests have to be added
Maybe you can add another behavior i have forgotten....?
21 freelancers estão ofertando em média €178 para esse trabalho
As description in your requirement. I'm sure to complete this tool for you. inbox me if you have any question about my skill or this project. Thank for your attention HuyPQ.
Hello. I have good skills in .NET, ASP.NET, C# Programming, C++ Programming. I have read your project description carefully and very interested. I think i can do your project perfectly. Contact me please. Thanks.