1. Start logging, and capture all commands, timestamps and output for the script to a text file
2. Loop through a .txt file reading a list of targets on a windows fileshare or NTFS System.
3. For each target file move that file to a variable stored location on a CIFS folder, replacing the original file with a .txt file with a message specified in a variable. We should lock down permissions of the copy;
4. Original Permissions and location of the moved file should be captured in logs and/or in a mechanism that travels with the file, could be a text file etc. Nice to have would be preserve timestamps etc;
5. What works in one direction should work in the other - it should both suck and blow, and when the file goes back it should either be able to have its original permissions AND/OR take on the permissions of the owner.
6. It should be simple and clear in style and basic error handling would be a plus;
7. It should take variables for target, destination, message as either CLI arguments or read from an input file - up to you.
Needless to say I need to own the copywrite, and no marauding over the internet copying lot's of other peoples genius AND/OR mistakes please
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $143 para esse trabalho
I would be glad to help you in this project. Relevant Skills and Experience powershell/shell scripter and sys admin Proposed Milestones $166 USD - project completed