We're looking into a simple outbound call system developed with voice-over-ip (VOIP). The platform should be developed with Asterisk or similar. The application should be made with ruby and the interface should be handled with Ruby on Rails, hosted in Virtual server with nginx.
Here's the functions:
- User registration upon user interface
- Payment system (prepaid with bank wire or with ready made finnish banks api's)
- Outbound calls made easily by clicking user interface
- Call-list upload and managemed inc. statistics
- Call Reporting (Order, Not respoding, Voice mail etc.)
- Recording calls (.mp3 format)
- Order control (upon call reporting details, also could be possible to listen mp3 recordings)
- Rails user interface can be used and calls can be made anywhere
- Server hosting in Helsinki, Finland
- Calls can be made to any country, especially Finland
- Incoming calls from application can be seen from a finnish or chosen number (can be work with anything similar)
More info on demand, project starts asap.