1st is getting the form to work properly with Facebook and Instagram. 2nd getting a basic browse of all VICP entries using the directory addon. With picture on left and small, name, country and available dates. When clicking the picture, it should pop up in lightbox. Also clicking other link for more info, should pop up more complete info in lightbox. Click close and go back to list.
Phase 2 - add link to directory and lightbox popup more info. The link will say reserve and will go to form called reserve on page reserve. It could even automatically post and add entry in database. 2. Once they are reserved, the browse page will no longer show them. But they will show up under that users page called "my counselors". 3 - on my counselors page the directory list should have a link to send a message. (Should we integrate with something like OsTicket? ) I plan to use that for support tickets. Also on that page we should allow them othe actions like, hire them, release them, etc.
Phase 3 - Allow edit of each form on front end. Also, look into the persistent data pluggin. I think it allows someone to complete part of a form and come back later to finish the rest.
Phase 3 Continued. As soon as we have 20 or more applicants, I want to be able to send out a message to all the camp directors, to log in, reset password and begin browsing applicants. ** This piece I need in about 2 weeks. If we get it working sooner, I can have a couple camp directors that I know test drive it and respond by support ticket to any problems that they may encounter.
Here is the entire process. We want to guide them through it step by step.
VICP is me. Action required messages should be sent as we go along the process.
1. Become Site Member
2. Complete DS2019 Application with Picture
3. Status Reserved
4. Status Hired
5. Contract to be submitted by Camp
6. Contract to be accepted by EV
7. Additional Documents to be provided
8. EV to submit status, Appointment scheduled, Appointment Kept, Visa received, Visa Denied,
9. Ev to submit travel itinerary
10. Camp to submit arrival confirmation
11. VICP to submit insurance coverage confirmation and instructions to Camp
12. VICP to submit Basic Social Security Instructions and EV compensation methods
13. VICP to submit the above to EV in appropriate language
14. Camp to submit departure confirmation