Updates and or Fixes from Last Build
(1) This is the error you already have.
(2) The color of the names in the drop down boxes needs to change as they are hard to see. A dark blue would be fine.
(3) Go to reports, Face sheet, and Pick a new person that has just been entered and this error pops up. If you close the program and go back in then pick them it works fine. This only happens on a newly entered person.
(4) The footer needs to be removed from the bottom of the pages. Page one has two footers on it overlapping. The footer that is on all pages needs to be removed and in turn this should leave the C.A.R.F footer on page one like it’s supposed to be. This only needs done for the evaluation pages all others are fine.
(5) Remove this line from auto fill. He reports remaining abstinent for 0 months. This is in the Treatment And Alcohol History Block and comes from the Chemical Dependency Treatment History drop down.
(6) Wording not lining up as before.
(7) I need an install file for the program.
(8) I need a correct copy of the code. The one that you sent me at the end of the last build was not correct as we discovered.
(9) If possible speed up in the main screens.
(10) There was an update from last time where we had you change a WAC to 388-805 the state changed it a month later to 388-877B so that needs changed. And also Where ever it puts in DSM-IV needs to be changed to DSM-V.