Our Team is looking for candidates who has :
Expert knowledge in Artificial Crude Oil.
• Interpreting research specifications and developing a work plan that satisfies requirements.
• Conducting desktop research, and using books, journal articles, newspaper sources, questionnaires, surveys, polls, and interviews to gather data.
• Analyzing and interpreting patterns and trends.
• Recording findings by taking written notes and using appropriate software.
• Maintaining and protecting electronic databases.
• Assisting management with budget and time schedules.
• Anticipating research issues and promptly resolving them.
• Promptly reporting any problems to the relevant stakeholders.
• Following a strict code of ethics and protecting any confidential information at all times.
• Writing proposals and delivering presentations when required.
• Project Management
• Handling Budgets
• Team Leading/Managing
• Handling Data
• IT skills