Part Time Project Manager (3-8hrs per week)
$15-25 USD / hora
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated part-time Project Manager to join our team and assist in the final stages of prototype development. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and directing separate teams of electrical and mechanical engineers, overseeing device testing, and assist with electrical component sourcing and manufacturing.
- Manage and direct electrical/mechanical engineering teams during the final stages of prototype development.
- Assist with device testing to ensure quality and functionality.
- Help source electrical components and materials, including alternative BOM items such as Red, Infrared, & White LEDs.
- Utilize existing relationships with PCB manufacturing organizations in Asia to streamline manufacturing processes.
- Compile necessary manufacturing documentation and contribute to prototype/device development.
- Work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment to meet project milestones.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills to address technical challenges that may arise during the project.
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming languages, hardware and software development, embedded systems, and STM32 microcontrollers.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and design elements.
- Proven experience in sourcing component materials or alternative BOM items, specifically Red, Infrared, & White LEDs.
- Established relationships with PCB manufacturing organizations in Asia.
- Ability to compile necessary manufacturing documentation and assist in prototype/device development.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team setting.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to find creative solutions to technical challenges.
- Zoom/Google meetings will be video-on, business casual attire
This is a part-time position, and the candidate must be available to work closely with management during regular business hours, 9am-12pm PST, M-F.
If you meet the requirements and are excited about contributing to an innovative project, please submit your resume along with specific experience. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications.
ID do Projeto: #37233271