We are looking for a developer (or company) who can create a comprehensive, web-based issue tracking system using CodeCharge Studio ([url removed, login to view]); The idea being that we can offer this application for various platforms (Linux, ASP, ASP.NET). We want the system to be similar in function to Mantis Bug Tracker ([url removed, login to view]) but a little more simplified. Though we have yet to create a complete functional spec, here are the top features:
• Must NOT be based on open-source code. This code will be made for resale, so no part of it can be based on open-source code.
• This is a work for hire and by accepting this project you relinquish all stakes on any sales of this product.
• Our designer will provide design files. Contractor (you) will integrate design elements into the finished project.
• Simple User Experience
• Web Based
• Unlimited projects
• Support for Projects, Sub-Projects, and Categories.
• Users can have a different access level per project
• Search and Filter
• Full Text Search
• Simple/Advanced Filters
• Built-in Reporting; printable reports
• Custom Fields (editable by admin users only)
• Attachments (attached to each issue; can be saved on webserver or in database)
• Issue Change History
• Self-Service Reset Password Support
• Export to csv
• Report issues via a custom "mini" form
• No limit on the number of users, issues, or projects.
• Public / Private Projects - Public project accessible to all users, private are only accessible to those explicitly added.
Please submit a budget range along with information about your capabilities.
Again, we are seeking an EXPERIENCED CodeCharge Studio developer. Please do not submit a bid if you are not familiar with CodeCharge or you do not have experience with it. We are not interested in building this for any single platform, but instead we want to this to available to multiple platforms.