We are looking for a developer (or company) who can create a comprehensive, web-based issue tracking system using CodeCharge Studio ([url removed, login to view]); The idea being that we can offer this application for various platforms (Linux, ASP, [url removed, login to view]). We want the system to be similar in function to Mantis Bug Tracker ([url removed, login to view]) but a little more simplified. Though we have yet to create a complete functional spec, here are the top features:
• Must NOT be based on open-source code. This code will be made for resale, so no part of it can be based on open-source code.
• This is a work for hire and by accepting this project you relinquish all stakes on any sales of this product.
• Our designer will provide design files. Contractor (you) will integrate design elements into the finished project.
• Simple User Experience
• Web Based
• Unlimited projects
• Support for Projects, Sub-Projects, and Categories.
• Users can have a different access level per project
• Search and Filter
• Full Text Search
• Simple/Advanced Filters
• Built-in Reporting; printable reports
• Custom Fields (editable by admin users only)
• Attachments (attached to each issue; can be saved on webserver or in database)
• Issue Change History
• Self-Service Reset Password Support
• Export to csv
• Report issues via a custom "mini" form
• No limit on the number of users, issues, or projects.
• Public / Private Projects - Public project accessible to all users, private are only accessible to those explicitly added.
Please submit a budget range along with information about your capabilities.