The SC4A initiative is now looking to bring aboard a professional to develop an important addition to the SC4A toolkit, the Smart Cities Digital Inclusion Maturity Model. This tool will help Smart Cities to clearly evaluate progress made towards achieving ICT accessibility and digital inclusion across a broad range of city functions. An Alpha version of this new tool was recently completed. This new position will work with the SC4A executive team and external experts and leaders worldwide to take this maturity from alpha to beta version.
This is position is for an independent contractor to support the project between 20-30 hours per week for up to six months with the possibility of contract renewal.
Lead development of beta version of SC4A maturity model through the following tasks:
• Develop detailed project plan and timeline to officially and publicly launch alpha version of SC4A maturity model
• Develop detailed project plan for maturing SC4A maturity model from alpha to beta version by January 31, 2018.
• Lead activities to collect and analyzedata, through interviews, document analysis, surveys, to develop insights and industry intelligence.
o Work closely with project leaders James Thurston and Victor Pineda to effectively leverage key events to validate research and advance analysis, work with project leads to conduct detailed analysis necessary to define components of the SC4A maturity model in beta form.
• Candidates should have experience with the following:
o Developing and executing online input (through webinarsand surveys)
o Conducting 1-1 reviews with experts, i.e. city leaders, industry leaders, DPOs
o 1-few focus groups with experts, i.e. city leaders, industry leaders, disabled persons organizations (DPOs)
o Collating, analyzing, and interpreting a broad variety of data/input
Project Coordinator Qualifications
• Master’s degree in a directly related area (e.g. public policy, communications, technology, urban planning) with 7 or more years of professional work experience in public or private sector. Preference is given to candidates with specific experience working in city government, technology department, or strategic planning and change management
• Deep knowledge of technology and ICT accessibility, ideally as relates to cities and urban environments
• Proven working experience in strategic planning, change management, or project management
• Proven analytical skills, including synthesizing technical and business related information from a variety of sources
• Excellent written (including editing) and verbal communication skills
• Experience in data gathering through a variety of methods, including interviews, focus groups, data analysis, surveys
• Experience working with virtual and multicultural settings
• Solid organizational skills, including attention detail, digital file management, and multi-tasking skills
• Native English language fluency [url removed, login to view] language skills are a plus.
APPLICATIONS DUE FRIDAY AUGUST 11th, 2017.
To apply or for more information, please contact Ronen Singha at [url removed, login to view]@[url removed, login to view]
To know more about this position please visit at http://smartcities4all.org/project-coordinator/
3 freelancers estão ofertando em média $23/hora para esse trabalho
I am an experienced project manager. Looking in to your requirement, I feel like I can justify the role well enough. I would love to discuss more about this project.
Hi, I am PMP, CBAP certified Business Analyst cum Project Manager with 13 years of experience. I have extensive experience in change management and project planning.