Trabalho Não Encontrado

Desculpe, não conseguimos encontrar o trabalho que você estava procurando.

Encontre os trabalhos mais recentes aqui:

Wordpress Theme Customizaton 6 dias left

Hi, We have a pre-made WordPress theme based on Divi and wanted to get it customized. There would be around 6-8 pages to customize. - Home Page - 5-6 Product Pages

$477 (Avg Bid)
$477 Média
5 ofertas

Script URL: [login to view URL] Functions that Need to be added: 1. Google merchant feed generate 2. COD deposit option (For secure Cash on delivery), COD filter by categories, product price, customer pin code/zip codes, coupon codes 3. Shiprocket push order, auto status update, awb input ([login to view URL]) 4. Bulk review import (fake review in all products) 5. Text local SMS gateway for orde...

$138 (Avg Bid)
$138 Média
6 ofertas

I have a project done in Laravel, can you help to make it run? It was running earlier. not sure what is the issue.

$17 (Avg Bid)
$17 Média
16 ofertas

i need translator native Romanian

$6 / hr (Avg Bid)
$6 / hr Média
21 ofertas
Game development html5 6 dias left

Hello, I am a game developer and I am looking for somebody to port my games to consoles. Since Unity supports consoles, I was thinking of having my 2D and 3D games ported over to Unity. Can you do that? the games were created using construct, whch is an HTML5 engine. I would need a port to either game maker or unity to publish on consoles. gamemaker woudl be preferred as my publishe rhas experienc...

$1822 (Avg Bid)
$1822 Média
7 ofertas
Add to cart/checkout shopify error 23 horas left

Getting this error when adding anything to cart on shopify: Parameter Missing or Invalid: Required parameter missing or invalid: id Theme: Loft

$30 / hr (Avg Bid)
$30 / hr Média
4 ofertas

Hello! We are from a Stat-up Company Called Digi Books. Basically we are into Building Office Management Web, Android, IOS Application. We have Completed Web-Platform 70% of Work. and Looking for Developer to Complete the Remaining 30% of Work. And Also, we would like to Build the IOS and Android Applications for the same. Tech Stacks used for Web-Developments are Development DB- MongoDB(Commu...

$2322 (Avg Bid)
$2322 Média
7 ofertas Data Mining Project 6 dias left

I'd like someone to scrape [login to view URL] for plumbers and electricians in the USA with a rating of 3 stars or less and provide the following data in an excel spreadsheet Name of the business Phone number (cell phone preferably) Business address State Yelp Rating

$18 (Avg Bid)
$18 Média
10 ofertas

Looking for expert in c# and data structures

$956 (Avg Bid)
$956 Média
4 ofertas

Hi, Looking for a video editor who can do a basic and a decent editing in tamil for Youtube channel. Voice over and a reference video will be provided, you need to edit similar kind of that. Job Role: -Collect all the videos and clips according to the voice over and reference video -Make cool transition , text call outs and color grading if required -Video length is 7-8 min(max 10 min) -Budget ...

$18 (Avg Bid)
$18 Média
1 ofertas