We are working on a product to simplify iDevice jailbreaking. Before we release the product to public we want a blogger to write quality content and build some audience around the upcoming product. The target audience is Apple fanboys and iPhone/iPad users.
- Develop blogpost themes based on the direction and brief provided by our team.
- Write original, high-quality, SEO-friendly articles that engage our target audience.
- Publish written articles and upload relevant multimedia assets through our content management systems.
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to write in a conversational yet engaging style.
- A very good understanding of Apple, iOS and jailbreaking audience; knowledge of their taste and needs.
- Can write about other technology topics from time to time.
- You are aware of latest SEO tactics and trends and know how to 'engineer' your content without keyword stuffing.
- A portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for tech, Apple/iOS, jailbreaking niche.
- Place your bid with writing samples and rate per 500 words.