We are a Korea-based startup company specializing in English education products.
We are currently working on various projects that involve writing conversations and practice patterns on various topics that will help children learn English vocabulary and grammar patterns.
We are looking for a full time worker who will contribute to the writing of these materials as well as help with various management duties related to the project. For the first week to two weeks you will primarily be doing a lot of writing so you can learn how the different projects work and understand what we expect in terms of quality. Once you get a good handle on the procedures and standards of quality, we will then also start giving you management responsibilities.
- Native-level English
- Fast and stable internet connection
- Fast reading and typing skills
- Experience in writing
- Google Chrome
- Bachelor's degree from an English language university
- Monday - Friday 12:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. Korean Standard Time with two 30 minute breaks.
- We will start you off as a freelancer, paid standard freelancer rates. This will be explained to you once we begin your work, but it will come out to roughly $2/hour.
- If we decide to hire you full time, we will pay you a set monthly salary. The pay will start at $360/month for 40 hours a week. Once you have worked with us for 6 months, we will increase it to $400/month.
If interested, please send a resume and scan(s) of your university diploma(s). If we decide to pursue your application, there will be a text-based interview over [Removed by Freelancer.com Admin for offsiting - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions] to assess your English language skills.
29 freelancers estão ofertando em média $389 nesse trabalho
My typing skills are excellent, i have an IELTS writing score: 7.0 IELTS reading score: 7.5 IELTS listening score: 7.5 IELTS speaking score: 8.0 With an overall score of 7.5.