Are you a rockstar growth marketer? Someone who takes pride in delivering incredible results for your team? If this is you, then you're who we're looking for. Business By Design is hiring a Growth Marketer. This position will propel your personal and professional growth and expose you to endless opportunities.
Business By Design is an award-winning coaching firm. We help other businesses grow and succeed. Our team works together to help others make their dreams a reality. Now, we need you - yes you - to help scale to new heights and continue to provide incredible support to entrepreneurs.
What you'll do
As Growth Marketer, you'll have the following responsibilities:
• Developing strategies and tactics to expand the reach of the Business By Design brand and drive qualified traffic.
• Deploying successful marketing campaigns and owning the implementation from start to finish.
• Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels including content review and deployment, PPC campaigns (Facebook Ads, Adwords), social media, lead generation campaigns, and performance metrics.
• Driving traffic via SEO strategies and tactics including targeted keywords, link building and on page optimisations.
• Creating a community and driving engagement on the most relevant social networks.
• Building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and partners.
• Continuously measuring and reporting on the performance of all marketing activities.
• Copywriting to create compelling headlines and motivating users with effective language.
• Delivering projects on time without sacrificing quality and company values.
• Leading and collaborating with the Business By Design team to create campaign components.
• Serving as an ambassador for the team in all interactions with customers.
• Your principle responsibility is to our brand and marketing, however, we have increasing demand from clients to provide marketing services and you will be in the box seat to manage our clients services too.
What you'll need
Our ideal candidate has these top qualities and qualifications:
• You have a degree in Marketing or equivalent
• You have 3+ years experience working as a Growth Marketer or in a similar role.
• You have experience being a Freelancer including, the attitude, drive, and time-management skills to work from anywhere.
• You've gotta be tech savvy and comfortable with working with Facebook Power Editor, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, YouTube, Ontraport, Trello, Canva/Photoshop, and more.
• You know what great content looks like and are be able to write in a compelling and creative way.
• You have experience managing multiple campaigns via a variety of channels at one time.
• You have the characteristics of resiliency, relentlessness, curiosity, resourcefulness, and charisma.
• All around, you're someone who has the drive and determination to do great things.
We're looking for
• Creative Writing
• Ontraport Management
• Campaign Management
• Facebook Marketing
• PPC & Google Adwords
• Google Analyitics
At Business By Design we work with business owners, entrepreneurs & managers who want to get the most out of their business by designing an enterprise that can 'scale up' and 'thrive'.
Are you interested?
Working with the Business By Design team can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We're a team that loves what we do, and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. Many benefits come with working with us including a competitive rate, the flexibility to work from anywhere, team-building activities, and to be a part of a team that's helping entrepreneurs make their dreams a reality every day!
Don't wait, apply to join our team today!
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $21/hora para esse trabalho
Hi, I will be able to look after creative writing, campaign management and SEO from the list that you have mentioned. Waiting to discuss the proposal with you in detail, thanks, regards, Vinita.
Working since last 9 years into top ranked organisations and fulfilling their needs in terms of growth, products branding, marketing, marketing communications, client relationships management and team handling.