All pages for the theme will be designed by our designer in PSD (Photoshop) or Vector (Illustrator). You have to make a WordPress theme from that design.
Terms & Conditions which you must accept to start working with us.
1. In addition to PSD templates, we will give you images/photos that we buy from stock market places which should be used in our WordPress themes only that you will create for us. You cannot use our assets for anyone else and not even for your own personal/commercial use.
2. You cannot resell, reuse for anyone else or yourself, or give for free, any of our WordPress theme or the part of it that you will create for us.
3. You cannot resell, reuse for anyone else or yourself, or give for free, any of our PSD template (that we will send to you) or any part of it even the smallest portion like icons, graphics etc. Everything is/will be our copyright.
4. The theme should be configurable using WordPress wp-admin panel. Means, theme should support options like changing background color, theme color etc. which should be managed from WordPress admin panel.
5. You will not hack the WordPress code. It means, that you will use WordPress coding structure as much as possible. For example, if you need to show latest products on a WordPress theme and if you need a thumbnail size for it which is not available in WordPress by default, then you should create an image size using add_image_size function of WordPress instead of applying your own hacks to re-size the image. We are experts in anything related to web design. You will know when you start working with us. We are nice people with great knowledge. We will surely help you if you get stuck anywhere in coding. Instead, of applying your own hacks, you can ask us the right way to achieve something on the theme.
5. You will get paid for your working hours, only after you send us a theme that you will create from our PSD template for us and sign a contract as mentioned in 8. But, like I said that we are nice people. As trust grows between us you will see the change with early payments and bonuses.
6. If we like your first theme work, please assume that you can create 20 more themes for us in continuation. But, you will have to wait for our designer to finish the PSD template first. If everything goes good, there is not limit for work. You can create themes for us for as long as you want.
7. You will not work on your own production server with our themes. We will send you our server details on Amazon and you will work on that and do all testing from the very beginning on the same.
8. After a theme is complete, we may ask you to sign a copyright contract. To be on safer side and to make sure that you do not sell or give our work to anyone else it is necessary to sign that contract per theme. You will have to print that contract and make your real signature on that and we will ask you to send a scan copy to our email address.
If you agree to all of the terms above, please let me us know. We want these details from you before you start.
1. Is $3 per hour rate good enough for you because we cannot afford more than this for now?
2. We understand that time taken to create a theme will depend on the kind of PSD design. But, we want a rough estimate of the time period in which you will be able to create one theme for us.