This project involves writing a 8,500 article on exercise that follows the format listed in the deliverables section. An introduction and conclusion (1,400 words) written by the person I am doing this work for is included.
You will need combine the introduction and conclusion with 7,100 words of additional content. See attached document for examples from other sources that explain what I would like covered in each part of this project.
You made add in additional content you think would be appropriate to include.
If you chose to use the additional reference content (in red and blue text) I have included with this project brief then it must be re-written so as not to infringe upon the original copyright.
You have 7 days to complete this project.
All deliverables must be uploaded to Rent A Coder before the deadline(s) for this project...with no exceptions.
If this contract makes it impossible for a competent person to do this, then do not start this project...but instead alert Rent A Coder of an un-arbitratable, illegal project.
1. I have 7 days to complete to complete the project.
2. Style of design: Fun, easy to read design.
3. Total word count =8,500 words.
4. Suggested Structure
****The Three Components of Fitness
****What is exercise
****Exercise and depression
****How to make it enjoyable
****Exercise at the right intensity
****Cardiovascular Exercise****Heart Rate
****Getting the right advice
****When should you exercise
****Setting a time to exercise.
****Included Conclusion. **
1. Please email me only 1 section to begin with, so I can approve the style you have chosen.
2. All deliverables must be uploaded to Rentacoder before the deadline (s) for this project...with no exceptions.
3. I will retain complete ownership and copyright and have the exclusive right to use all work on my website and various other medias.
4. All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
I will provide the document in ms word doc (version 2003) format