I am looking for a qualified content developer who is familiar with SEO.
I need 11, 500 word articles written about school diaries for high school students, organisation, time management, school, studying etc.
The main topics (the numbered ones) are the main keyword. Try to keep the keyword density for this keyword around 3%-4%.
· I am new to SEO so all suggestions /improvements are welcomed.
· Please submit each article to me once completed.
· You don’t have to use all the provided keywords in the article, but use as many as you can, as many times as you can; but exceed 3% keyword density.
· Some articles don’t have a long list of keywords. Try to write a general article but do try to stay within education field.
· Note: use language applicable to Australia ie. NOT AMERICAN
· **List or highlight keywords that are being used in the article.**
· Please no Wikipedia materials.
· No Copy and Paste from Internet please. Do your research and write your own material.
· Your material goes to our website, so it must be ORIGINAL. We will check it against <[url removed, login to view]>and some other resources to check for originality of the material you are providing.
· WE WILL NOT ACCEPT DUPLICATE CONTENT.
· **You must write a summary of the article you’re writing. I want this to represent the topic. Use the main keyword in the summary. Don’t exceed 3 lines.**
Feel free to browse my website to see MyDiary [[url removed, login to view]]. I also have a numerous pages in MyDiary which you can copy some material from. Ie. I have information pages on studying time management etc.
**_Article 1: About Student Diaries in High School_**
· School Diary
· 2007 diary
· 2008 diary
· diaries high school
· get positive
· Get Positive Productions
· high school diaries
· high school diary
· highschool diaries
· highschool diary
· school planner diaries
· planners diaries
· planners organisers
see attached word file for the rest.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
**MS Words/Windows XP