- Looking for a writer to produce 5 articles on specified career or degree options for a website (detailed in the long description).
- The writer will be provided a template of 5 questions to answer (detailed in the long description) which the writer will be able to use as a template for writing each of the articles.
- Approximate length of 1000 words per article.
- Please deliver the articles with HTML Formatting. Can be delivered in notepad or something similar.
- Request to be completed in under 1 week.
Each of the articles will be in a question and answer format, on a single topic. The 5 topics of the articles will be:
Physical Therapy Degrees
Occupational Therapy Programs
How to Become a Paralegal
Electrical Engineering Schools
Each article will be in a question and answer format. The questions are listed below, along with some information to help guide your writing. The final version should have the question written out (and the blank filled in with subject specific material) and then the answer written in below it.
Questions to Answer:
1) What is a ___________?
e.g. "What is an x-ray technician degree?"
(Just an overview of the whole field, degree, etc. basically a 1-2 paragraph summary)
2) What are the different types of degrees in the _________ field?
e.g. "What are the different types of degrees in the sports management field?"
(make sure to name the acronyms and full names of the degree by degree
level in bold. And then in the sentence next to it, restate the degree
name in yet another way and briefly list different sub-specialties and
focuses within that degree level.
<p>There are a variety of sports management degree programs that
persons can enroll in online. In terms of minimum education
requirements, all degree programs require at least a high school
diploma or GED. Students can pursue anything from an associate's
degree to a master's degree in sports management.</p?
* AA in Sports Management: An associate of arts in sports
management is an excellent program for those interested in starting
their career right. Management, ethics, and leadership, are some of
the key components of an AA in Sports Management degree.
* BA in Sport & Rec Management: If one hopes to work in a
recreational sports facility as a manager, than this is the perfect
degree to obtain. This degree involves coursework in athletic
equipment merchandising, professional sports management, and more.
* MBA in Sports Management: If one has already obtained an
undergraduate degree, than getting a Master's of Business
Administration is an excellent option. Persons who obtain this degree
will be positioned to be leaders in a wide variety of sports-related
* BS in Sports Management: The Bachelor of Science in sports
management is an excellent program for students interested in learning
about fitness clubs, strength coaching, management, and more.
Graduates will be positioned to take a variety of well-regarded
occupations in the industry.
* MS in Sports Management: A master of science in sports
management degree is geared towards students who already have
undergrad coursework completed and are ready to pursue their next
level of education. This sports management curriculum will focus
heavily on understanding how nutrition, management, psychology, and
sports are all tightly linked.
3) What kinds of financial aid are available for schools offering
e.g. "What kinds of financial aid are available for schools offering Sports Management Degrees?"
(mention "KEYWORD grants" , "KEYWORD scholarships" , and "KEYWORD
financial aid" in this section.
e.g. "In addition to general federal and state grants which can be
researched at __________, there are some specific sports management
4) What colleges and universities offer ____________?
e.g. "What colleges and universities offer sports management degrees?"
(Try to find 7-10 colleges that offer the degree and link directly to
the school's program page if you can find it. And list specific info
about each program to the degree you're able.)
5) What is the average salary of someone with a ________________ degree?
e.g. "What is the average salary of someone with a sports management degree?"
(Mention specific keywords such as: "KEYWORD average salary" , "KEYWORD salary")
6) What are common __________________ careers?
e.g. "What are common sports management careers?"
(Name the 4-6 most common types of jobs that someone might have followed by a sentence stating what it is: e.g. Sports Agent Career - Sports Agents represent professional athletes in the negotiation of salary and other contracts.)
1) Just put them into HTML format in a way that you think looks good. I'm pretty flexible on how you wish to format the articles as long as they have all basic HTML in place.
2) Don't number the questions, as I have done here (I did it just so it
would be easier for you to note the questions).