Cycling Performance Articles required
I require the services of an Article writer to write articles on Cycling Performance.
I am willing to pay $5 / article, with a 10 article minimum $50 = 10 articles.
They are to contain 400 to 800 words. The style should be formal explaining singular performance techniques that are specifically relevant to competitive cyclists (cyclists that race at club, state or national level in all cycling disciplines).
Topics can be on anything but generally fall into the following categories: Nutrition and hydration, training techniques; including periodisation, recovery, strength training (only functional strength articles will be accepted), cycling psychology, seasonal training, racing strategy, specific racing /riding skills and disciplines (track, road, time trial, sprinting etc), technical (new bike technologies, aerodynamics etc). Other categories include Woman’s specific, Masters, Juniors etc. I am open to other suggestions of categories.
Writers are to provide briefs (the topic and direction of the information presented) of each article before their final article is submitted to ensure that the content is acceptable. Feedback will be provided against the brief to ensure that the right direction is set and to help ensure that the final article is inline with what is required.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* Articles that are targeted at Triathlons will not be accepted.
* Information can be adapted from other sports but must be specifically targeted towards the cyclists that are competing (see above).
* Articles are to be written in Australian English.
* All work has to be original. No cutting and pasting will be accepted.
* Information presented should be backed up with references from factual sources and simply communicated with the minimum of jargon.
* Information presented should be current or cutting edge
* Articles will be accepted one by one to make up the 10 articles.
* I have the final say as to acceptable content
* One topic/concept/piece of information per article
* 10 complete articles that have been singularly reviewed and accepted by myself.
* All Articles will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.