We have a non-profit professional group, we would like to ask you
1. Rewrite/reorganize the current content on our website, the website has total only 4-5 pg. see attachment file.
If you think you can do a better job than attachment, place a bid
2. two 1-2 pages Invitation letter to potential new members, becasue most of potential members are senior offiers, a well-done letter is needed
3. two 1-2 pages letter for corporate membership invitation letter. our targets are the top financial companies
4. two 1-2 pages conference invitation letter to potential speakers
5. two 1-pg letter, our anniversary is coming, we would like to write a letter to some goverment officials, so they cansend back a letter with greeting
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).