How to act
Can I please get a research done on all of these subjects and it all doing with acting.
Please feel free to add anything that you think would help me build this book.
· How to cry
· How to smoke and talk without inhaling
· How to do sex scene
· Love scenes
· On the spot answering
· Pulling someone’s hair across the room without hurtin them and making it look real
· How to kiss
· How to fall
· Learning your lines
· How make up is done
· Casting agenises
· What type of make up to wear
· Tips from the stars
· Snap shot on how star started
· Monthly newsletters
· Headshots before interviews
· Getting over last minute jitters before the show
· Warming up exercises
· Theatre acting
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
please put this on a word document.