We are looking for an SEO writer..please see full brief below
We are looking for a LONG TERM SEO article writer with the upmost urgency. We want 3 articles written per week on the topics of (babies, parenting and motherhood tips) and (conservatory furniture). So that is 3 articles for each topic making a total of 6 articles a week.
Each article should be between 400-500 words in length and keywords will be supplied for use in each article.
We need someone who is fast, efficient, has excellent written language skills and delivers on time. We also need someone who is familiar with SEO article writing and has clear and concise communication.
We pay per article and your initial bid should be for the first 6 articles as a test run. If we are happy with your work, you will be paid for at least 6 articles per week.
NB. Please DO NOT bid if you aren't willing to establish a long term relationship and write at least 6 articles per week! Also, we WILL NOT be negotiating a different price after the initial 6 articles so please bid as though you would be writing for us every week.
1- All articles must be unique and original. You need to use the keywords, do the research and write original articles. Articles should be well researched and accurate in its information.
2- We will use copyscape, dupefreepro to check for duplicate content. We check for plagiarism using Google's Advanced Search ("with the exact phrase").
3- All articles must have correct spelling, punctuation and grammar in conversational English. They must flow naturally and have clear sentence structure. We will check for spelling and grammar errors - you MUST proofread your articles - if they contain mistakes, we WILL send them back!
4- Each article should be structured in a logical fashion. They must make sense when someone reads through them. They should not be repetitive or contain any useless fluff words to pad the article.
5- Preference will be given if you are thoroughly familiar with current EzineArticles policies and guidelines. Preference will be given to you if you have Platinum status.
6- You must submit 2 articles that you have written for us to review and to be considered for this project.
1. You must understand keyword density and SEO. Articles must be optimized for the given keyword with a minimum of 2% keyword density but preferably 3% to 5%.
2. Headline must be “catchy?? if possible and with the keyword in it but it should be more than the keyword.
3. The first line of the article MUST include the keyword.
4. If it makes sense, the inclusion of 4 to 5 bullet points should be placed within the article. They should be short and simple ??" 1 to 3 short sentences. They must be placed in the article where it makes sense ??" E.g. “Key features of…??
5. The rest of the article should be short 1 to 4 or 5 sentences in each paragraph. Short is key here.
6. The last paragraph should be a summary and/or wrap up of the article. It must contain the keyword.
7. We have some article guidelines which will help you "get" the style we are looking for.
WHEN BIDDING PLEASE INCLUDE:
1- Your bid per article. (This is extremely important!)
2- Your time-frame for getting the initial test run of 6 articles completed and how many you can complete on a weekly basis with regularity.
3- Make sure that your first bid is your best bid.
1. If we find that articles have duplicated content ??" we will terminate the project ??" as we would feel our time is being wasted.
2. Once the articles have been written you must transfer 100% rights to us - in which case you will not be able to use the articles in the future. This includes selling the articles and posting them online anywhere else.
3. These articles are to be used for article marketing and therefore we will not be paying "through the nose" - please bid realistically and as you mean to go on. We are not looking for literary genius here but we do expect a good level of quality.
4. Please quote the words 'spagettios' in your bid so we know you are a real person who has read this and not a spammer