To create a high quality article on the topic of online marketing or search engine marketing. The article needs to contain 20 - 30 thematically related keyphrases within the copy. The keyphrases will be supplied and no optimization is required apart from ensuring at least one instance of each phrase is used in each article.
**LONG TERM PROSPECTS**
We are seeking one or more high quality writers to build a long term relationship with and possibly a full time contract. We have a large amount of content required for our SEO clients. **
The average project is 40 ??" 50 articles and we have 5 ??" 10 new projects per month, plus additional articles for existing projects.**
* The requirements are an ORIGINAL unique test article on the topic of internet marketing or search engine marketing.
* All articles will be checked in copyscape to verify they are 100% original
* All articles will be 450 ??" 500 words each.
* I will provide the main topic plus all thematically related phrases that need to be included in the text.
* The articles will be written based on LSI/co-occurence based methodology and incorporate up to 30 thematically related phrases. Keyword density is NOT required.
* The primary keyphrase needs to be in the title, first paragraph and last paragraph and the remaining keyphrases need to be integrated into the content using natural language.
* I will own full copyright for the articles. The articles or parts thereof may not be resold or used elsewhere.
* I will need to see samples of previous work
* Fluent English is required and a the finished article must be of [url removed, login to view] quality.
**Full details of the project, long term prospects & keyword usage described in attached zip file.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Content supplied in MS word format