I require 3 articles for a massage therapy web site. The purpose of these articles is to be used in article marketing. They must be informational and explanatory rather than commercial. They will advertise the client company ??" but without seeming to advertise it. The copy is promotional, but the product or service is never mentioned by name. The web address will be provided to the winning coder.
**Title: ** Something compelling with the primary key phrase in it. The primary key phrase is listed first after each topic.
**Summary:** A sentence or two summarizing the focus of the article. 30-40 words.
**Body Copy:** A 500- to 700-word article about a client’s product or service, without mentioning the client or the product by name. Focus on a product or service benefit to your audience. Keep sentences and paragraphs short. Use lots of “you?? thoughts when talking about benefits. Use lots of keywords and key phrases in the body of the article as naturally as possible, without sticking out like a sore thumb.
(Please do not reply without samples of work. We will NOT consider coder responses without samples.)
The various topics for the 3 articles:
1. infant massage: (key phrases: "infant massage classes," "infant massage therapy," "infant massage distance learning")
2. relaxation skills: (key phrases: "infant massage classes," "infant massage therapy," "baby massage")
3. massage techniques: (key phrases: "infant massage techniques," "infant massage therapy," "baby massage")
** Note that "primary" key phrases are listed first. The primary key phrase for each should be used in the title for that article.
Continued in "Platform":
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Continued from "Description":
* This content will become our property and may be published in any name we choose
* All submissions will be checked with CopyScape, Google and Wikipedia -- Plagiarism is absolutely unacceptable
* You must have native-level American English skills
* Do not reply unless you can accomplish within 72 hours
* Must be delivered in ASCII Text
** To be clear - Plagiarism is not acceptable. Copied content will be cause for immediate cancellation of this project.
Thanks for bidding!