This is a writing project that involves writing a short book. The main body of the book is made up of information regarding Medieval clothing. There will also be a introductory chapter, including a resource page.
I would like the following topics to be researched, educational and historical component of medieval clothing, who wore what in which era's, including some pictures, accessories, materials used, some popular patterns to make clothing, how to produce materials today, through dying procedures etc. , and a bit of a story, 'Day in the life of'........
These cateories will be separated into chapter form of about 2500 words each.
With a bit of digging you'll find lots of inforamtion on various medieval web-sites that can be pulled together. Please ensure that in using content from other websites that you are not simply copying and pasting. Please do not infringe copyright.
The writing should be converstional and engaging. I don't want a book full of medieval historical data. It needs to be easy to read and inspirational.
I would like the book written in MS Word using Arial 12 point.
I'll take care of edits and proof reading.
There are many more projects on the horizon.
All deliverables must be uploaded to Rent A Coder before the deadline(s) for this project...with no exceptions.
If this contract makes it impossible for a competent person to do this, then do not start this project... but instead alert Rent A Coder of an un-arbitratable, illegal project.
1) The book is to be about 20,000 words and delevered in MS Word file.
2) There will be 7 chapters of about 2500 each, based on the outline I will provide.
3) There will be a brief introduction and a resource page, being of about 2000 words.
4) I'll review and approve the book to make sure it's within specification.
5) I'll retain complete ownership and copyright and have exclusive right to use all work on my website and for direct mail.
6) It doesn't matter to me if you use content from other websites to give you ideas on writing, just don't copy the content and infring on a copywright. All work MUST BE ORIGINAL...
Microsoft Word is preferred.