[url removed, login to view] rewriting 60 articles to avoid plagiarism banishment from Google.
This will be fast and easy work as the content is already written. The writer must be disciplined and thorough to ensure original content and possess excellent English writing skills.
You will be given a link to a website. There you will do the following:
1. Enter link and view source, find the Keywords Metatag, Description, Title, Headline and Article. For each article cut and paste these onto a word document.
2. Check the Title and Headline in google, if there is no identic / close to identic web pages you can use these as they stand.
3. Modify / Rewrite the article such that no google search in any part of the article will give identical / near identical parts of other webpages. You can use the content, but slight wording / language modifications must be done to ensure the web page will not get banned from google.
4. Deliver the articles in a format chosen by me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Articles will be given to me in plain text, and in the format in the attached example. That is:
Read the attachment about workflow, since the content is allready done, you just need to rewrite the articles / change the language, but make sure that no PFK (explained in the document) is removed.
Then hand over all articles in 1 zipped batch on the formats shown in the workflow doc.