I am looking an experienced copywriter with excellent knowledge of SEO to create content for my websites.
This current project is a test of your expertise, and requires text about professional acting and fashion modeling for kids and teenagers.
The writer needs to have an excellent command of English language, even if he/she is based overseas, and must have proven experience writing pursuasive and intelligent copy for SEO purposes without making it look obvious to the human readers.
This project is for 4 articles of 250 words each, and I pay $[url removed, login to view] per word, so please keep your bids under $10.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Aug 20, 2009 6:36:10 PM:
Thank you everyone for your bids and comments. Here are some more details about the project(s): If I am impressed with the quality of your writing, I will send you at least 5-6 projects a week at the MINIMUM! These will include articles, press releases, interviews, write-ups, forum comments, and blogs, etc. I want someone who has experience and can write SALES ORIENTED content, and not just for SEO purposes. I would like the content to have an ACTIVE rather than passive voice, and with lots of power words.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Aug 20, 2009 6:42:49 PM:
The word count for the first project will be around 500 words, so place your bids accordingly. The future projects will range from 300 words (e.g. seminar introduction) to 2,000 words (e.g. interviews.)