SEO copywriter must be able to:
* Write a tag set that includes keywords while also enticing searchers to click to? my site.
* Create headlines that captivate and encourage visitors to read further down the page.
* Develop natural-sounding SEO copywriting that gives balanced appeal to the engines and your site visitors while answering the question, "Why should visitors buy from you as opposed to every other company available?"
* Craft an internal linking framework that helps boost? my rankings and give your visitors easy access to the information they need.
* Make use of up-to-date SEO content writing techniques without relying on outdated or questionable tactics.
* Guide you with regard to keyword selection, navigational structure and other aspects.
* Offer proven performance so? I reduce the click-and-leave syndrome and increase? my conversion ratio.
* Is compatible with engines and? my visitors - It supports? my goals with any search engine while making it clear to visitors why they should use my company..
* Has strategic keyword placement - know where the best places to put keywords are. Do more than throw keyphrases here and there. Optimize each page for maximum results.
* Flows - One side effect of poorly written SEO copywriting is that the message sounds too repetitive.? Ensure the flow of? my message stays natural while including specific keyphrases in? my copy.
* Is the optimal length - Create SEO copy that’s just the right length for each page.
The website is 6 pages
The price posted is for all 6 pages.