this job is for people that love to write about stuff and wish to write in their **native language - slovenian**.
**note: slovenian must be your mother tongue language**.
job is to **write 10 articles** (articles/tips/news/etc) in the field of **poker**. each article should consist of around **400-450 words**.
note: person must be familiar with online gaming or at least be appealed to the topic.
**Content must be unique and not copied from the Internet.** Also, **no automated translation** of English articles, **we will check the articles thoroughly** for quality and will void the project.
Each article/tip should cover one specific topic: can be news of the industry, tips for the game, review of an online site, review of a certain online site's bonus offer, event, special tournaments etc, new games added to a certain software provider gaming software, etc.
** FEEL FREE TO OFFER YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE, WE MIGHT TAKE YOUR OFFER (PLEASE CHECK THAT ANOTHER BID FROM US IN THAT LANGUAGE IS NOT ALREADY PRESENT ON THIS SITE), BUT PLEASE BID AN ATTRACTIVE AMOUNT AS WE CANNOT PAY MUCH FOR OTHER LANGUAGES **
1) IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE ABOVE RULES, DO NOT BID. WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PAY FOR AUTOMATED TRANSLATED TEXT OR FOR TEXTS SCRAPED FROM THE INTERNET (WE DO CHECK THESE BOTH ISSUES THOROUGHLY TO AVOID WEB TEXT DUPLICATION).
2) Articles will be written on a web-based browser. not using ms-word, etc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).