I need some good write to write the essay for me. I need to present some where
GENERAL INFORMATION ON ESSAY WRITING
1. Your basic sources for the essay are your lecture notes and the relevant readings in Buchanan and Huczinski. You may want to read relevant sections in other recommended texts and supplementary readings, and to consult other academic sources via the library e-journals service. All sources used must be properly referenced in the text and in a reference list at the end of your essay. Please consult the Tissington et al. book for information about referencing.
2. The essay will be assessed according to the following criteria:
• Your understanding of the relevant lecture and reading material (i.e. theory and concepts)
• How effectively you apply this material in an answer to the question/s asked
• How effectively you support your argument with referenced material and with examples, where relevant
• How clearly and effectively your structure and present your answer
• Correct referencing of your sources
3. The best place to start is by devising a structure for your essay before you write it.
4. Check that you are answering the question asked.
5. Write in proper sentences and paragraphs, and avoid the use of bullet points.
6. A good essay should have both a brief introduction (stating how you plan to answer the question) and a brief conclusion.
The essay must be your own work, presented in your own words.