This is a writing project that involves writing a short book, after interviewing 9 sleep apnea patients. The main body of the book is made up of case studies of the 9 sleep apnea patients interviewed. There will also be an introductory chapter.
I will provide you an outline of the information I want in the introduction. This will be based on 15-20 most commonly asked questions about sleep apnea and treatment methods. I imagine the introductory chapter will be about 2,500 words.
I will also provide you a list of questions I would like covered for each case study. You will need to find and interview sleep apnea patients and ask them the specific questions. It is important that the people you case study preferably are from different geographical locations and used a range of different treatment methods, e.g. CPAP, oral or dental devices, surgery methods, and other alternative methods. I imagine that each case study will be about 2,500 words. I am also expecting digital audio files from the recorded interview sessions.
With some research from medical websites or speaking to medical specialists you can pull together the required information. You'll also find contact details for people who have been successfully treated for sleep apnea. Please ensure that in using content from other websites that you are not simply copying and pasting. Please do not infringe copyright.
The writing style should be conversational and engaging. I don't want the book to be full of medical jargon. It needs to be easy to read and inspirational, as it will be used by people who have recently been diagnosed with sleep apnea.
I would like the book written in MS Word using Arial 12 point.
I will take care of proof reading.
This case study book is only a part of a bigger project.
Microsoft Word is preferred.
*All deliverables must be* *[uploaded to Rent A Coder]* *before the deadline(s) for this project...with no exceptions. If this contract makes it impossible for a competent person to do this, then* *[do not start this project]* *...but instead alert VWorker of an* *[un-arbitratable, illegal]* *project*.
1) The book is to be about 25,000 words and delivered as an MS Word file.
2) The first 2,500 words is the introduction, and will be based on 15-20 "commonly asked questions" which I will provide.
3) There will then be 9 chapters of about 2,500 words each. Each chapter will be a case study of a person who has or is being successfully treated for sleep apnea. The 9 patients case-studied should preferably be from different geographical locations and have used a range of treatment methods e.g. CPAP machines, oral or dental devices, surgical and alternative treatments. I will provide a list of interview questions for the case studies.
4) The interview sessions are to be recorded and captured onto mp3 files. I will be providing some guidelines on these recordings.
5) I'll review and approve the book to make sure it's within specification.
6) I'll retain complete ownership and copyright and have exclusive right to use all work on my website and for direct mail.
7) It doesn't matter to me if you use content from other websites to give you ideas for writing, just don't copy the content and infringe on a copyright. All work MUST BE ORIGINAL ?.