I am looking for an experienced writer with a great style for the following job:
1) **I am providing you with** 5 article "skeletons" - i.e. **sketches of the articles*Please check the attached document.*** you will have to write. I've prepared a list of bulletpoints outlining what you have to write in each article.
2) Your job is to **write the articles**. You will give life to these skeletons, i.e. add the flesh and give them a soul.
The general topic is " *how to be productive and stay motivated*" and the articles are for Internet Marketers.
I have done most of the work for you - and I have also added a description of the target audience to make your job easier. All you have to do is inject some life into the articles!
The **word count** for each article is **350 - 450 words**. But the shorter, clearer and more punchy you are - the better!
**Here's how I would like you to write them:**
- in a **conversational tone**: write as you'd speak
- your writing should be **engaging** and fun to read (you may use involvement devices such as plenty of "you"'s, rhetoric questions and answers to them, etc.)
- the article will have to have **personality. I am NOT looking for "flat"**, lifeless and **purely informative** articles. Reading the article should be an experience for the reader.
- add a bit of **sarcasm**, some **wit** and interact with the reader's mind a little bit
- don't make them neutral. Feel free to **rant**, get **excited** or **angry** - add **feelings** to them!
The **TITLES** are also important. If you could please come up with some creative titles that grab the reader by the collar and drag them into the article, that would be great! ([check this out])
Here's an audio sample of what the "tone" of the articles should be: <[url removed, login to view]>
Experience and familiarity with the world of Internet Marketing is a PLUS.
So - do you think you can do this job? Then you're more than welcome to bid below! If we like your writing style, then we'll collaborate for future jobs as well.
Ms Word *.doc or *.rtf