We're working on a website for a customer that requires each model of Polaris Vehicle available in Canada be inserted into their Wordpress.
You'll be responsible for collecting the following information for each model of Polaris Sportsman, Polaris Ranger, Polaris RZR, Polaris Entry ATV, Polaris Youth, and Polaris Snowmobile:
1) Vehicle name
2) Manufactures suggested retail price (MSRP)
4) Brief description
5) Top features
6) Key specs:
I believe there are about 90 models, which each need to be looked up and entered into Wordpress with the above information:
- 17 for Sportsman
- 22 for Ranger
- 16 for RZR
- 4 for the "entry level atvs"
- 4 for the youth atvs
- 27 for Snowmobiles
Once the information is collected, it will be inserted into a Wordpress page. You'll be responsible for creating one page per model of vehicle.
Upon acceptance of your bid, we will provide you with the template and access to our Wordpress installation.
For example, for this vehicle ([url removed, login to view]), the information would be:
1) Sportsman XP 850 H.O. EPS
2) $11,399 Canadian
3) Sunset Red, Bronze Mist, Magnetic Metallic, Blue Fire
4) The NEW Sportsman XP 850 H.O. EPS is built for Xtreme Performance. For 2012 it gets a NEW High-Output 850 Twin EFI engine, cranking out more HP. Add Electronic Power Steering with Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds.
- NEW! High Output engine is 20% faster off the line.
- NEW! Larger 42mm throttle bodies, smooth throttle response
- SOHC engine creates a clean fuel burn, smooth power delivery.
- Active Descent Control and Engine Braking System.
engine type: 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
fuel system: Electronic Fuel Injected
drive system: On-Demand True AWD/2WD
front suspension: Dual A-Arm 9" (22.9 cm) Travel
rear suspension: Dual A-Arm, Rolled 10.25" (26 cm) Travel
front tires: 26 x 8-14; 489 II
rear tires: 26 x 10-14; 489 II
wheels: Cast Aluminum
wheelbase: 53" (134.6 cm)
dry weight: 773 lb (351.4 kg)
overall dimensions: 83.25 x 47.6 x 50.75" (211.4 x 120.9 x 128.9 cm)
ground clearance: 12" (30.5 cm)
fuel capacity: 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
towing capacity: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Clock, Service Time, Diagnostic Indicator, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet