Need a person to manually copy Moodle course from Moodle 1.9 to 2.3. The course has about 35 activities, which need to get copied to new site. This work does not require any coding skill as the tasks are mostly "copy-and-paste". It is, however a little time consuming as there are many steps. If you do a good job in a reasonable time and at a reasonable price, I can provide you with 4 more courses. Any experience with Moodle would be a benefit here.
Note the following tasks:
**Task A: Copy over all Lessons and Assignments from the Source Course to the New Course.** (<[url removed, login to view]> )
1. "Lesson" activities will be copied into "Page" activities.
| Old course | | New Course |
| Lesson | > | Page |
| Assignment | > | Assignment |
1. When a Lesson or Assignment gets copied to the New Course, the graphics are still being pulled from old course. To fix this, you will need to replace all graphics as shown in Step 3 below. This is time-consuming but necessary.
**Steps to copy Lessons:**
1. Open Lesson in source course and copy content
2. Create "Page" in New course, paste it there, add title, save and move to correct location if needed: <[url removed, login to view]>
3. Add missing graphics: <[url removed, login to view]>
**Task B: Changes to all labels:**
See this doc: <[url removed, login to view]>