1. Copy material from blogspot here: [url removed, login to view]
2. Edit and apply html formatting code in an RTF document
3. Post material in Wordpress here: [url removed, login to view]
4. Deliver (a) completed Wordpress post(s) (b) RTF document
There may be up to 12 Wordpress posts to create. Each post will contain anywhere from 10 to 100 articles (posts) from the blogspot site. The coder will review each post with buyer after completion of each, to ensure that they have performed the task correctly. Buyer will tag each blogger article to indicate which post the article goes with.
Several articles must be collated, edited and require some basic html coding to format them. First save your work as an RTF -- for an example see [url removed, login to view] attached then post to blogspot -- for an example see: [url removed, login to view]
When editing, be sure to: - use the proper article title as the title in the email subject line may not be correct
- copy the full article text as the email may only contain a link to the article
- at the top of each article include, in order, one below the other: title, author, publication, publishing date, content, introductory line
- format the text using html tags so that:
--title is bold, all caps
--author is bold, italics
--publication name is bold, italics
--published date is bold, italics
--introductory line is bold
--content has paragraph spacing
--any pictures will display in the post and include captions in caption text
--any tables will display as tables in the post
Additional clean up may be required after reviewing the completed Wordpress post.
I will tag the blogspot posts by the name of each Wordpress post e.g. for the Wordpress post called Upcoming Events, I will tag each of the relevant blogspot posts with the phrase 'Upcoming Events'
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Nov 9, 2009 9:25:35 AM:
I have clarified the requirements. Please let me know whether this makes sense.
Wordpress post(s) RTF document