2 Part-Time Assistants Needed: You will be paid a base weekly salary + commission (where applicable) and Monthly Bonuses and raises based on performance and 30 day evaluations
Please make your bids based on two weeks of work at 30 hours per week.
Position 1: Hours are from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (30 hours: M-F: 6 hours a day)
Position 2: Hours are from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific Standard Time ((30 hours: M-F: 6 hours a day)
Please only bid if you are serious about a long-term position and have the time and talent to fulfill the work requirements. Generic bids with irrelevant information will be disregarded immediately.
[url removed, login to view] in Business and/or Information Technology (Preferred but not a must)
[url removed, login to view] Graphic Design and experience with Photoshop and Microsoft Publisher (preferred but not a must)
[url removed, login to view] English and Communication skills is a must (both verbal and written - must be extremely professional and have a good phone voice without a heavy accent). Must be able to accept and place calls using Skype (we will manage the account on this end and of course pre-pay the costs)
[url removed, login to view] on Yahoo Instant Messenger or AOL Messenger during your work hours
[url removed, login to view] at writing and proofreading (professional copywriting experience preferred but not necessary)
[url removed, login to view] Experience preferred (past position as an Office/Executive Assistant)
[url removed, login to view] office (preferably somewhere quiet to work during work hours)
[url removed, login to view] Organization, Project Management, and Problem Solving Skills
10. Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of work assignments
11. Professional Phone Etiquette
12. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher)
Experience in the following w/ automated software is a plus:
1. Email Extraction and Mass Emailing
2. Experience with forum and blog posting
3. Experience with link and search engine submissions
4. Fax Blasting
1. Send and Respond to Emails
2. Create presentations and proposals
3. Proofread and Edit Articles
5. Online Marketing Campaigns (linking, forum posting, email extraction, bulk emailing and bulk faxing)
6. Event/Contest Coordination
7. Maintain online filing system and Calendar/To Do List
8. Word Processing/Data Entry/ Database Creation
9. Website Maintenance/Updating
10. Answer phones, Schedule Appointments, Make Telephone Calls
10. Various Other Tasks to be determined (including delegating work to other staff)
ONE WEEK TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED TO GET YOU UP TO SPEED AND FAMILIARIZE YOU WITH THE BUSINESS.
Assignments will be given throughout the day and sometimes in advance when necessary
Weekly log of work/tasks performed M-F must be submitted by 12p.m. on Saturday
Salary will be paid weekly, every Sunday (for the prior work week period), using Paypal or Escrow (your preference)
Bonuses will be given based on monthly review
Telephone expenses will be pre-paid on our end
Salary increases based on satisfactory review
Commissions paid weekly as they are accrued
Education assistance available after 6 months of employment (In some cases we pay 100% of classes related to your employement with us and 50% of non-related classes up to a maximum amount determined by your length of employment.
NDA, Independent Contractor Agreement, and Interview required
Please upload your CV if you are interested
Please make your bid based on bi-weekly (2 week salary) for the above days and times mentioned.
Max budget for this job is: $200/mth per person (2 is needed) and is best suited for someone who lives in a location where the cost of living is not very high such as Eastern Europe, China, Phillipines or India.
Excellent for someone who wants the convenience of being able to work from home, earn a steady pay, plus be rewarded for his/her hard work through regular bonuses and commissions and have access to education and resources to build a career and obtain promotions and higher salaries.