There is a job which requires you to be on the computer a lot. All you have to do is RUN a SIMPLE background program in the background as you do your normal job.
You will have to do a quick verification that you are human on the program every 15-20 minutes which takes about 10 seconds. The program itself will only take few hours of running at the most to reach the 1000 points limit (It gets you 18 or 20 points per cycle, and 4 cycles for each verification). You will be running 3 accounts.
If the program gets bugged, you just have to exit and click begin once again.
You will be paid 5 dollars for every 30,000 (total of 10,000 on each account x3) points. If you do it correctly the first month, you will definitely get a raise for the next month.
YOU MUST BE ON YOUR COMPUTER EVERYDAY!
Also, the program does not seem to work for some people. Here are the instructions on exactly what you are doing.
account name : GaFname27 (replace GaFname with mine) at live
1. Go here [url removed, login to view]
2. download file, extract to a folder
3. Run [url removed, login to view]
4. Go to options -> accounts -> add -> type in email -> type in password -> leave limit blank -> game : word slugger
5. save and close
6. file -> begin
7. watch it do a full cycle or two of automatic gaming and make sure you receive the points. (18, 20, or however) Your ticket should get credited on the bottom right of the program as well as if you go to tools -> statistic
IF IT WORKS and you would like this job, please PM ME SAYING IT WORKED AND THAT YOU WANT THE JOB!
23 freelancers estão ofertando em média $45 para este trabalho
Hi! I have gone through your requirement and i am glad that i can accomplish this task, i would be more interested to speak to you on IM. Pls give us an opportunity to work with you.
sir hi ! i have lot of experience of this work and i have a great team for this job. if you will give me a chance then i will perform them suncearly thnx
please provide the email please. i tried with hotmail account Kchoy27 with the password testing123. but it is not working. Otherwise, i'm interested in this project.