If your cup of tea is online marketing, web project management and research, then this job might be for you! We are hiring in our office in (India) an "e-Marketing Project Manager" to work directly with our Managing Director and help in implementing our online marketing strategy.
Job Description :
- Elaborate an agressive communication strategy using Viral web marketing tactics to brand our products
- Verify the work and Coordinate between our internal staff :
Designers/Programmers/Copywriters... and ensure the work is done in timely manner and according to expectations and strategy orientations.
- Manage a team of freelancers
- Define and Implement an SEO/SEM Strategy for our websites
- Recruite, motivate, manage and assist affiliates
- report your activity and the work progress to Managing Director
- Education: +4 Year Degree
- A minimum of +1 year previous experience in same field is required
- Good knowledge of SEO and SEM methodology techniques
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP/MySQL...
- High level English writing and speaking skills
- Excellent attention to detail,
- ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must be self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Ability to function in a team environment effectively
To Apply for this project, Please PM us your resume (updated) and your expected monthly salary.
As you can see this job is not for companies but for individuals.
When bidding on this project start with : "Here I Go" or your bid will be declined
23 freelancers are bidding on average $653 for this job
Here I Go, I would like to take up this oppurtunity. I have around 6 years of experience in IT industry. Please check out PMB for my detailed profile. Thanks