1. Create problems on each section under each skills and align them with Common Core State Standards for Mathematics (CCSSM), grades and skill types.
2. The problems shall be for Grades K – 12.
3. Enter all the problems in the Moodle interface. We will provide the Moodle interface to enter the questions.
4. You should provide the correct solution and explanation for each problem.
5. Problems should be in the following formats for the response: Drag and Drops, Equation/Numeric, Fill-in Table, Graphing, Hot Spot, Multiple Choice, Single correct responses, Multiple Choice, Multiple correct responses, Short text.
Please see the links given below for further details and explanation of the above problem formats.
a) [url removed, login to view]
b) [url removed, login to view]
6. Problems may be posed in audio, image and/or video formats.
For an example of a video problem, see the link: [url removed, login to view]
7. Problems should be original. Cannot copy from other sites or other sources since the copyright for those problems are owned by the author/creator/company.
8. You need to transfer copyright of these problems and questions to Vel Micro Works Incorporated upon completion of the project.
9. See below for Topics, title and common Core.
a. Common Core - [url removed, login to view]
10. There are nearly 3,500 math skill types listed in the CCSSM. We need 20-40 questions for each math skill types with the response types given in item 3 above.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $2270 for this job
I am able to work on this project and to begin straight off I've the necessities to handle this project effectively and timely too. Looking forward to figure with you. Thanks
I completed [url removed, login to view] (2008), [url removed, login to view] (2013). I have 8+ years of experience in Teaching and e-content development of Mathematics. Currently I have been working as a Mathematics Mentor as well as e-Mathematics content develop Mais
I have had a strong love for math since I was a small child. In college I took multiple math courses and since then have continued on with my studies. I'm hard working and great with deadlines.