I'm looking for a dedicated article writer to write 10 x 500 words quality photo software related articles written in a native English. Please don't bit if you can't write English in the same way as it is written and spoken in the UK, Australia or USA.
I need the person who has a good experience with digital photography, photography softwares (Photoshop, PicaJet, etc)... and familiar with standards: EXIF, IPTC, XMP.
Quality of the articles content is very important. I will provided the draft titles and thematic for all of my articles to the winning bidder.
A bidder familiar(has an experience) with ([url removed, login to view]) syntax is preferably.
I will not accept the articles with poor writing skills, stolen materials and from peoples without good photography skills.
Sample of your writing with you bid is highly appreciated.
We are interesting to establish the long-term relationships with winner bidder.
- All writing is expected to be free of any spelling, typos and grammatical errors.
- I will retain all rights to any completed work.
- Articles are to be supplied in .txt or .doc format and should be unique.
- All work will be checked via Copyscape. I'll paid only for the original content.
- Payment will be made via PayPal after approving the submitted work.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $73 for this job
We are a web design company from Sweden and we have a big area of expertise in webshops,web design,flash,databases,php,shopping carts,article [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view] for more details.2$/[url removed, login to view] ar Mais
Easy. Have regularly used Photoshop, and I have a good understanding of the digital imaging standards. English is my mother tongue, and I speak and write it well.