Your job is to create a multi-level pyramid website. the basic concept is, that the visitors sees on the website some appetizer which makes him want to see(do) more. But he is only allowed to see(do) more, if he generates further traffic to the website. A sample can be seen here: [url removed, login to view] Your jobs in this project are the following: 1) create 5 different concepts for websites like this. one concept should be an erotic one, like in the link above, another concept should be game and another one should be some kind of adventure. the rest ideas are up to you. maybe something social (how many friends do you have, who loves you,etc.) - be creative 2) create a layout for these 5 pages 3) make the php/mysql development for this 4) create the content (images/text) - if you use photography please use legal ones (shoot them by yourself of buy them at a stock agency) but definitly make sure, that you own the rights // the content you create should be in english 5) testing 6) i will upload them to my webspace 7) promotion - make sure, that all five pages start working, with at least 20 people who send the link further
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3) All used content (like images etc.) must be authorized by the author and the persons on the pictures (model release)
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jan 21, 2008 10:06:00 AM:
dear bidders, please note that i changed the project description. please read the changes and renew your bid. thank you, nick
PHP, MySQL, IE 6+, Firefox 2+