In this project, I have 10 articles, each of under 600 words, on a variety of topics.
Each of these needs to be rewritten twice in the following manner (each of the two versions should be a completely fresh re-write according to these specs):
*** A summary of the requirement is that I should be able to take ANY paragraph from one of the 2 copies you've done, put it in the same position in the original article and have it make sense.***
1. The Title needs to be rewritten, but must still capture or describe the theme of the article in as engaging or interesting way as possible.
2. Each paragraph needs to be reworded. The number of words and sentences in the paragraph may change. The overall content and meaning of the paragraph must remain the same.
3. The number of paragraphs must NOT change. i.e. if the article starts with 8 paragraphs it must end up with 8 paragraphs, and each of those paragraphs should still say the same thing as the original article, but just using different words. Any subheadings that are a single line should be rewritten, and should remain as a single line.
4. If the article has bullet points or lists, then each line of the list should be reworded, but the number of points or lines must remain the same.
5. The style of bullet or numbering must remain the same, e.g. do not change "1)" to "1."
6. Bullets/lists must have a blank line between each point.
7. Please post samples of your previous work to the board when you make your bid.
*** In your bid, please include the time that it will take you to do these.***