Our company (an internet retailer) needs 50 total articles written on the following two topics (10 articles each) for publication on our websites in order to increase our content quality and SEO friendliness:
- Flat Screen (both Plasma TV and LCD TV)
- Home Entertainment Systems and Home Theatres
- Satellite Navigation systems
- Digital Cameras and home photography
- Laptop and portable computing
All articles for the 5 categories above should focus on:
-latest technology and related usage, tips and consumer benefits
-making the products highlighted in the article highly ‘desirable’
-giving buying tips (e.g. ‘buying guides’)
This is an SEO enhancement job.
We need quality content to add to our site copy in the above fields.
Target article length is 300-500 words. Articles will be written to inform and/or entertain the reader. We are not asking for extensive research but content must be relevant and add value to the reader.
High focus should be on consumer benefits and ‘how to do things’ ‘how to get the best out of’ such products and/or technologies.
Each article shall be optimized for a specific keyword phrase (one phrase per article).
WE WILL PROVIDE TARGET KEYWORDS. We will also provide website URLs where these articles will be used (either as web copy or as links within the article).
Ideally the articles should also deep link into some of our online shop product pages. It is highly desirable that the writer has a good SEO understanding/experience or has done similar work already.
Each article MUST adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Be 100% unique (able to pass through Copyscape).
2. Be written in conversational English, correct British spelling.
3. Have a target keyword density of circa 4%.
Note: Non-native English speakers are welcome to bid, as long as their work meets the above criteria.
1. Each article shall be delivered in its own separate text file (.txt or .doc formats accepted).
2. File name shall be the keyword phrase used in the article (example: "keyword_phrase.txt").
3. Paragraphs within the articles shall be separated by a blank line. Exception: if article contains a list (numbered or otherwise), no blank lines between list elements. No other formatting desired.
4. Each article will have its own title, which shall include the keyword phrase.
5. The keyword phrase shall appear at least once in the first paragraph (ideally, in the first sentence).
If you accept this work you must know that this is 'work for hire' which means that we will own ALL rights and copyrights for the work once payment is made. In other words, the articles must never be used again.
Please note we may require similar work on a regular basis hence bid winner could be retained for long-term collaboration if the work of this first project is carried out at satisfactory level.
Articles should be delivered within 5 working days maximum from contract award date.
Articles with plagium, copyscape and article checker hits will NOT be paid.
Please include at least one sample of work for consideration. Questions/clarifications are welcome.