** This project should be easy for a writer who knows what they are doing. **
By Bidding On This Profect You Are Agreeing That
You Have CAREFULLY read the entire project proposal
I want a 300 page course on how to outsource in China
ALL relevant source material will be provided for you as well as
an outline to work from.
Also you will be able to contact me on skype to ask questions
and get feedback as you write the course.
And English must be your native tongue.
While price is always an issue - I am looking for a quality
writer who can produce something I would be proud to put my name
on and who can work to the deadlines below, first and formost.
If this project interests you please post some examples of your writing skills on the PMB when you bid.
The Terms for this project are below - Please read them.
1. The completed course you create for me MUST be your 100% original work and free of any copyrighted materials.
2. I will own all rights to the completed course. You may not distribute the course in any way to anybody else, including as part of a portfolio.
3. The agreed upon bid for this project will be the only compensation due for completion of the course.
4. While I am friendly and VERY EASY to please, unlimited revisions will be expected until I am completely satisfied with the completed course.
5. Regular contact must be maintained. I will need an update every 2-3 days on current progress including samples of the Course as it is written.
6. The Course must be delivered as a word document. Font, 12 point Times New Roman; Single spaced.
7. The Course should have personality, be conversational, interesting and draw the reader in. I don't want huge paragraph blocks of text or overly long sentences.
8. On full completion of the project the source material must be deleted from your computer. It is copywrited work and may NOT be used as the basis for other peoples projects.
9. A 20% Payment Deposit Will Be Made At the Start of The Project.
10. The First Draft Will Be Due By March 1st where upon a further 40% Payment Will Be Made.
11. The Finished Course will be Due By March 14th.
12. On approval of the finished version of the course the final 40% Payment will be made
I look forward to hearing from you on the PMB,