We have 3 websites. We need 25 FAQs for each website.
Winner should conduct research about different kinds of insurance before starting this project.
Each article should be at least 400 words long. I will provide you with keywords. Title of the article should be a question that includes the keyword. Body of the article should answer that question. Example: What is the different between term and whole life insurance?
These articles will be used on the home page and other main pages of the website. Goal is to have an easy to read engaging article. These websites already have home page articles that we don't like. Please ignore these articles and start from what you would like to read as a consumer who visited our website.
These articles should make sense and provide value to website visitors, but must also have insurance related keywords in them at least 3 times maximum 6 times.
All work must be 100% original and pass the Copyscape test. We would own all rights to all work upon payment. Works are not to be re-used in any way for any reason. Don't use any software to create these articles.
We will have more projects if we like your work, please give us a good price.
Work must be done on time.
Please provide us with sample articles.
Delivery method. We have created a web page, where you can upload articles one by one. Process is simple:
1) Write the article in side the web page we provide or copy past from MS word or any other software
2) Add short description of the article to description field
3) Add few keywords to keywords field
4) Add title to the title field
Method to enter article in the content box:
1) Every title should look like <h1>Title</h1> this means that before entering the title write <h1> and after the title enter </h1>
2) Evert paragraph should start with <p> and end with </p>